“Warning! Do not start your adoption journey until you have read this important 44-page special report.”
Because what you don’t know can cost you dearly in terms of money and time, and can even jeopardize your adoption dream!
Are you thinking of adopting a child in Singapore but don’t know where to start and who to turn to?
Get help from someone who has done it. Been there. Ten years ago, when my wife and I were seeking to adopt a child, we had no one to turn to. There was no guide book. We had to learn the hard way. The mistakes were costly. We had bad experiences with our adoption agency.
Adoption is a wonderful thing. Having a child completes the family. But the journey is stressful and uncertain. Now you can benefit from my experience. You can start your adoption journey with more confidence and certainty.
With the help of a friend who runs a local baby adoption agency, I have put together a 43 page e-book that answers to most questions that adopters ask.
Search no more. Let me save you the time.
Table of Content
You’ll find the Answers to these questions:
- How many adoptions a year?
- What’s society’s view on adoption?
- Who are the adopters
- Is Singapore a party to the Hague Convention?
- Who are these children?
- What the best age of a child to adopt?
- How fast is it possible to adopt a baby?
- Birth certificate – What can and cannot be changed
- Can we obtain medical report of the child to ascertain normality?
- How do you ensure that the baby is healthy
- Are there any orphanages in Singapore?
- Where can I find a local baby?
- How to select a baby
- When can I bring the baby home?
- Do we get to see the biological parents?
- Will the biological parent know who is adopting their baby?
- What are the requirements to adopt a baby in Singapore
- I am a Singapore permanent resident Can I adopt?
- What are the age requirement to adopt a child?
- I am an Indian citizen holding an employment pass Can I adopt?
- I am a foreigner not residing in Singapore Can I adopt a child in Singapore?
- I am a Single Can I adopt?
- I am on Employment Pass in Singapore Can I adopt a child in Singapore?
- Can I adopt from China?
- Can I adopt from Vietnam?
COST OF ADOPTION
- How much is the cost of adoption
- Why is adoption so expensive
- Is it compulsory to engage the service of an adoption agency?
- What are the adoption procedures for expatriates?
- Do adoptive parents need to travel to foreign country when adopting a child?
HOME STUDY REPORT (HSR)
- What is the HSR?
- Who needs a HSR?
- Why you need a HSR?
- What is the aim of the HSR?
- What do they look for?
- How much is the HSR?
- Who are the accredited Home Study Report (HSR) providers?
- How’s the home study report conducted?
- What the documentations required for HSR?
- What they ask at the interview sessions?
- Home visit
- How long is the HSR valid?
- How long will the home study take?
- What are the compulsory attendance required before adoption finalized
- What are the adoption agencies in Singapore?
- Are the adoption agencies regulated?
- What can adoption agencies do for you?
- Bad experience with adoption agencies
- How do you choose an adoption agency?
- How do you verify if the service is legitimate?
- Are children from other countries available for adoption?
- Procedures for citizenship
- For Australians – Where to a find support group
- For Australians – Letter from the Embassy
- Resources for Americans
- For New Zealanders – Letters from the Embassy
- Procedure for getting Canadian citizenship
- Resources for Non-Resident Indians
- For Norwegians – Letter from the Embassy
AFTER THE ADOPTION
- Is there a Support Group for Adoptive Parents?
- When should we inform or adopted children about their background
- Disclosure – How to let Your Child know he is adopted
- Dealing with a traumatized child
If your question is not listed here, drop me an email at email@example.com
This is the only book on the subject of adoption in Singapore. If you are still hesitating, let me assure you that if you are not satisfied with the content, I will gladly refund your money.
Your investment is only SG$27. . Order the book “How to Adopt A Child in Singapore” now.
Just as a traveler needs a roadmap, your adoption journey needs a guide book. Don’t travel blindly and hit roadblocks unnecessarily. This e-book will show you the way to reach your adoption dream. Get a copy now!